KMCA membership is divided into different divisions representing operational interests. Each division is responsible for electing a chairman and four directors who comprise the association board of directors along with the executive director and a professional staff. KMCA membership divisions are:
- Aggregate Carriers: representing the transporters of aggregate materials (sand, gravel, coal)
- Agricultural Carriers: comprised of the livestock and agricultural commodities transporters
- Intermodal Carrier: representing carriers of freight in an intermodal container
- Less-than-Truckload Carriers: representing the Less-than-Truckload carriers
- *Movers Conference: representing household goods and business moving carriers
- Oil Field & Heavy Machinery Carriers: represents heavy machinery carriers for the petroleum production industry and the house movers
- Private Carriers: comprised of owners of private fleets of trucks transporting their own goods
- Tank Truck Carriers: Representing carriers of commodities delivered by tanker truck
- Towing & Recovery: comprised of the industry's vehicle towing and recovery units
- Truckload Carriers: representing carriers of truckload commodities
MOTOR CARRIER (FOR-HIRE OR PRIVATE) PRIMARY MEMBERSHIP:
Dues are based on the number of trucks operated including power-units leased and/or owner operated. New member dues are $185 for the first truck and $15 for each additional truck for the first year. Join Carrier Division Membership here!
*Call for Movers Conference Dues. (Household Goods Tariff available.)
ALLIED DIVISION MEMBERSHIP:
Providers of goods and services to the trucking industry may join this division. Join Allied Division Membership here!